Wednesday 18 January 2012

It's Not How Much You Do ... But How Much LOVE You Put in the Doing!

How CUTE is this Little Munchkin on her FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL in GRADE 1?
Perhaps the reason for the 'NOT HOW MUCH YOU DO' ... coz I sure aint gettin much craftin & sewin done around here. But it is a small price to pay. The first week back at school is a wee bit crazy & it does take a week or two to get back into routine! So while I am champing at the bit & rearing to go on new crafting & sewing projects here is a little snippet of some scrapbooking I did a while back ...
As you can see in the detail I love combining my love for sewing in my scrapbooking & usually always add some stitching, buttons or even fabric!

To end off a little something to add a smile to your day 'scraplifted' from my sister ...
ok ... just couldn't resist adding this one ...

Well at least someone has been busy making things ...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment ... I really appreciate knowing that there are people out there in blogland reading my little blog!